Friday 1 March 2013

Colour Forecasting

Keeping an eye on the resent fashion weeks i have cultivated images of pieces using colours predicted by myself.
I collected images from trendstop.com of the resent catwalks then when using these images and the colours i predicted i made paint wheels inspired by the Damien Hirst colour wheels. 
I used acrylic and mat paint of the colour i predicted. 
Then to represent my predicted trends i combined the catwalk images and my paint samples to demonstrate trend. 

Yellow, Chartreuse, Citrine, Lemon, School Bus, Black

Asparagus Green, Forest Green, Moss, Olive, Black, White

Cardinal Red, Carmine Red, Cherry, Ruby, Scarlet, Black

Puce Pink, Salmon Pink, Black White


Yellow, Chartreuse, Citrine, Lemon, School Bus, Azure Blue, Baby Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment